The RoofBrum is the most effective, affordable solution for drivers of large vehicles.
SUVs, pickup trucks, and other large vehicles are popular in places with intense winter snowfall. It makes sense—four-wheel drive and bigger, chunkier tires give you better performance and more peace of mind while driving in heavy snow. Also, the higher ground clearance carries you above the snow.
But what about before you put the shifter into drive? Every truck, crossover, and trailer needs a killer snow brush that can clear off a lot of surface area quickly and easily, even with the extra height on the roofline. The problem is...snow brushes are no good as large vehicle snow removal tool.
Who Wants a Snow Brush For Trucks and Trailers?
A snow brush is fine for clearing a dusting off the windshield of a compact car, or a snowmobile’s side mirrors. Two feet of snow on top of your extended cab pickup, though? Not so much. You thought you were prepared when you stuffed one under the seat, but then:
- You can’t reach the roof. Your average combination scraper/snow brushes are only a foot or two long. Unless you’re a giant, that’ll make for some tough slogging when you’ve got to climb up to the roof to clear the snow.
- The bristles and scraper are too harsh to protect the pristine finish of your vehicle. Those swirls and nicks in the paint will really show come summertime.
- It’s tough to sweep back and forth without getting snow all over yourself. After all, you’ve got to lean onto the vehicle to reach far enough across to sweep the middle.
- A brush is too small to deal with huge surface areas quickly. You wouldn’t want to paint a fence with a toothbrush. The couple feet of white flakes on top of your snowed-in trailer bed will laugh when you use a brush as your snow removal tool.
This is where the Mobile RoofBrum comes in.
RoofBrum to the Rescue
It turns out the best snow brush for trucks isn’t a snow brush at all. It’s a foam-headed snow broom—the Mobile RoofBrum. Here’s why:
- The extendable rolled-steel handle stretches to 12 feet long. A run-of-the-mill snow brush for trucks and cars can’t give you that kind of reach, but also collapse down to tuck away neatly in the vehicle.
- The soft, non-abrasive foam won’t scratch the paint or leave swirls and brushstrokes, like a traditional bristle brush. Go to town on that heavy snow without worrying about the vehicle’s finish. Any truck owner can appreciate a reliable solution for rugged use.
- The push-broom style of the RoofBrum clears snow faster and easier than the side-to-side sweeping motion of a regular snow brush. Push across or pull it towards you—both ways work equally well. Even push-style brushes get worse leverage because unlike the RoofBrum, a brush handle isn’t centered in the solid, plow-like head.
- The broad, oversized head gives you maximum coverage for supersize jobs like trailer snow removal. You’ll be clearing snow off trailers, roofs, hoods, and truck beds at rapid speeds.
Be Prepared This Winter with RoofBrum
Once upon a time, it was hard to get a butt-kicking snow removal tool unless you bought one through a dealership (they love the SnoBrum and RoofBrum for clearing hundreds of vehicles quickly). Now they’re easy to buy in stores or online.
Driving a large vehicle in a snowy place? Don’t settle for a cheap snow removal tool for your truck, van, bus, RV, or trailer. Get the Mobile RoofBrum—the perfect snow broom for truck and trailer snow removal.
For added protection, don't forget to pick up a SnoBrum for your passenger car.